Sunday, May 3, 2009

Google Tops 50 Bln Market Cap With Creativity.

Google Tops 50 Bn. Market Cap With Invention Yahoo See, Yahoo Buy Plan Makes Them Number 2 by Mike Banks Valentine October twenty-six, 2004 Google market valuation has topped $50B, so now they're worth much more in dollar price than Yahoo.

That goes right in accordance with being worth much more in search price and significance. Google only buys corporations that offer services, software and add-ons which increase the value of the Google search experience. Thailand The new MSN search may pose a threat to Google if they continue on their trail toward topical search results. Though they have no adverts on the SERP's of the preview site, I am sure they can load it up with the fifteen or more Overture "sponsored sites" which confusion the results pages on this search results when the new public beta reaches its official launch. Google sends the rest - over 75% of search traffic referred comes from searches originating on Google's British talking sites in the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, for example. If the test I ran today proves to be a mirrored image of where they're going with their new search technology though , I may be little short of euphoric on public exposing of the "New" MSN search. As an interesting point, I might be about to fall head over heels in love with MSN search. SEO.

In this test, I did some searches for many terms I am targeting for myself as well as many other phrases I am targeting for SEO clients. All those searches rank our sites in the first page or 2 at all 3 of the top tier search engines. I can not wait to see how they will integrate Yahoo Desktop Search into the browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment