Monday, April 27, 2009

Real SEO Search Engine Traffic thru RSS.

CompetitionOne of the finest strategies to discover how to dominate the search engine results pages is to research loads of top ranking sites. I have come across many cool methods by spying on my competition.

I then just copy the URL and put it in to SEO Select and it'll research the back links for me. One thing I really like to do is make a catalogue of all of the high page rank links that my rivals have.

Im fussy so if I'm making a list of links I only go for the do follow type. I also disregard any links that appear to be paid for as I look for freebies. RSS started turning into a significant factor on the web between 2 and 3 years gone, but as yet, not many have learned how use it for Search Engine Optimization ( SEO ). But were you aware that the bulk of such sites have RSS Feeds related to your free accounts? Lets stop and talk about RSS Aggregators for an instant. Surfers find your content through the RSS Aggregator that ranks high in the search engines, instead of your sites needing to rank high intrinsically by themselves. This fact massively increases your content exposure in the search engines. This will tell you how many links you'll need to get to rank number one.

No comments:

Post a Comment