Monday, July 13, 2009

Getting a Google Page Rank three in half a year.

Here is why it not only is costing Google and Yahoo cash, but the tiny guy lost big. The 1st is to discover a chemist that is licensed.

My choice was based on the website names, the product being sold, and the sense they were good products to sell. I had read an article that said search engines were rather more likely to index and rank an internet site where the product or subject was a part of the domain name. I also hand-submitted the sites to Dmoz, Yahoo ( free ), AltaVista and any other directories I could find. I believed that folks hunting for my product would find the same sites I found. Folks who are wanting to buy pharmaceuticals will shortly learn how to employ a different search engine besides Yahoo and Google. The issue naturally is the stronghold the drug makers have on us Yanks. Naturally, till the judiciary give up lining their pockets with money from the drugmakers, this policy won't change, and some folk will continue to buy pharmaceuticals on the internet. I'm not asserting you need to order drugs from a different country, but for some people who is the sole way they can afford them, and that is shameful. For an approved drugstore example, see Drug Review.
Search engine optimization

No comments:

Post a Comment