Friday, March 27, 2009

Pay for Performance Selling and Lead Generation.

If you've been in business long enough, than you have likely been burned by a selling or sales company which has charged you a fixed fee or hourly rate that finishes up delivering virtually nothing. Search engine optimization. Now, I can't say I have used its products before, but it seems to have made software for the Apple iPhone called Infinite SMS.

This reminded me about the text notifications offered by Twitter. These are some methods that little and medium-sized firms can tap into the power of text messages to enable better communication, that will in turn boost their business. As a press release service : By far the commonest use, this comprises sending messages to a bunch of users inside a dep. or company. The day before my appointment, I received a mechanically generated text message to remind me of my appointment. Likewise , my optician used a text message to tell me that my spectacles were prepared for collection - and listing its opening hours in the same message.

No comments:

Post a Comment